Friday, December 12, 2014

One thing I really frikkin hate from Korean dramas

IS BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS PUT THE BEST-MOST-TEMPTING-SCENE RIGHT WHEN AN EPISODE ENDS, like, what the f?!

I easily get addicted to things (sort of easily getting excited over things too) and I just can't, CAN EFFING NOT stop to play next next next next aaaaand the next damn following episodes. Duh ARGHHH I'm not on my best state right now I really really want to watch the next episode but what can I do? :')))) I may not be able to sleep for like a whole day and night if I'm not able to resist this guilty pleasure temptation.

By the way, so many things have come up since the last time I posted something on this. I typed and sent some of them via e-mails, so you're so going to hear from me like really time soon.

By soon, I mean until I finish this (&@(*&#(&@$*($ K-drama. *EXCITED*

No comments:

Post a Comment