Friday, May 4, 2012

Stop-Bullying!

At first I didn't think much about bullying. I live in Indonesia where bullying is not a big problem. We rarely do bullying and causing a death. But I started to open my minds, finding that in another part of the world, bullying is taking a big part of teenage's life, and ew, bullying sucks!
So if you are a bullier, please think that not everybody can stand for it, you will know when an accident happen, when your victim can't stand for it anymore, when you know that you have ruined a life from a person, you will experience a horrible feelings. Please stop doing that, or at least supporting person who gets bullied. They need supports!
If you are being bullied, well then strengthen your mind! Get your fists  ready to punch those bullier in the face! Or you can talk to parents and adults that will help you. You SHOULD NOT give up, don't mind how many are hating you but HOW MANY ARE THERE FOR YOU! NEVER deny a help from someone. And if you need someone to talk to, I'm here :) Send me emails at angelamonalisakurniawan@yahoo.com or if you have Blackberry just rightly PING!!! me at 20E87C1A.
Keep fighting! :)

1 comment:

  1. Whеn I οгiginally commentеԁ I seem to have clickеd οn thе
    -Notіfy me whеn new сommеnts are adԁed-
    checκbox anԁ from noω on eaсh
    time a cοmment іs added I гесeіve
    four emаils with thе ѕame comment.

    Тherе has to be a way yοu can remοve me from that serνiсe?

    Many thankѕ!
    My page - how to win the love of your life back

    ReplyDelete